Sports Injury & Rehabilitation Therapy
at MEADOWS WELLBEING
Keeping You On Track
Our Sports Injury & Rehabilitation therapists will keep you on the right track. Our practitioners are here to work with you to aid your recovery to enable you to stay fit and healthy. This means you will continue to enjoy your hobbies, pursuits and occupation to the fullest.
You may be experiencing any of the following symptoms which may include;
- Back Pain/Posture Pain
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Tennis / Golfers Elbow
- Runners Knee (ITB syndrome)
- Jumpers Knee (Patella Tendinopathy)
- Muscle Strains (Hamstring/Groin etc.)
- Ligament Sprains (Ankle/Knee etc.)
- Nerve Impingement
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Growth Plate Injuries (Children)
SPORTS INJURY & REHABILITATION
The Meadows Wellbeing Sports Injury and Rehabilitation service includes:
- Injury Assessment & Identification
- Injury Treatment
- Injury Prevention & functional movement programs
- Manual Therapy (joint & soft tissue mobilisation)
- Strength & Flexibility Testing
- Trigger Point/Myofascial Release
- Dynamic/Kinesiology Taping
- Deep Tissue/Sports Massage
- Rehabilitation programs
- Blood Flow Restriction Training (BFRT) to build strength & recover faster
MSc Sports Injury Therapy &
BSC Sports Science & Coaching
Emma is an MSc Sports Injury Therapist providing injury assessment, identification and treatment as well as sports/occupational specific rehabilitation and injury prevention programs.
Emma utilises techniques to pinpoint the underlying biomechanical problems relating to your injury, pain, poor posture or dysfunctional movement patterns, to determine appropriate
Emma’s motivation and passion to work with Musculoskeletal (MSK) injuries, whether the injury has been sustained from sport, work, a car accident, gardening or recreational activities all started with her 20 year gymnastics coaching career. She witnessed first-hand the importance of appropriate treatments and the time needed to properly repair to avoid re-injury.
What To Expect From Your Consultation & Treatments
Your appointments will last anywhere from 30-60 minutes depending on your requirements, the nature of your condition and the response to treatment.
A mixture of techniques may be used during your treatments depending on your therapist.
Your appointment will also include advice on how you can help yourself continue to improve after your treatment.