Meadows Wellbeing Gift Vouchers are now available to purchase from the practice.
Treat someone special by giving them the wonderful gift of wellbeing …perfect for friends and family.
Vouchers start at £25 and make the ideal present for birthday’s, anniversaries, special treats, thank you’s or just ‘because’…..they can be redeemed against any of our treatments and therapies, so there really is something for everyone to choose from.
How To Order:
Gift Vouchers are available to purchase from the Meadows Wellbeing practice (57 High Street Billingshurst) so please pop in to see us. You can also order and pay over the phone and then come in to collect.
At the present time we are unable to post Gift Vouchers, hence why it’s collection only.
If for any reason you can’t come in to see us, please contact us here or complete the form below and we’ll be in touch to help you.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- The Meadows Wellbeing Gift Voucher is redeemable against treatments, therapies and classes at Meadows Wellbeing in Billingshurst.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash and refunds will not be available.
- If the value of your Gift Voucher does not meet the price of the service you are wishing to book, you will need to pay for the remainder of the cost of the treatment/therapy/class.
- If the value of your treatment or therapy is lower than the value of the gift card, the balance/remainder will remain on the Gift Voucher. It is to be used towards future treatments/therapies, up to the date of expiry.
- You must present your Gift Voucher at the practice when you come for your treatment or therapy. If you fail to show your Gift Voucher, you will need to pay for the treatment either by cash or card at the time of visiting.
- We cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged/illegible Gift Vouchers.
- Gift Vouchers will expire by the date shown.
- When purchasing a Gift Voucher, the minimum amount is £25.00
- All Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date or purchase – they cannot be extended.
- Treatments, therapies or classes must be booked and completed by the expiry date on the voucher.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which we feel may be tampered with or duplicated in any way.
- Meadows Wellbeing reserves the right to amend or update these terms and conditions from time to time, where necessary.
Last Updated September 2020