With Alan Ball from Breatherapy
Saturday 6th January 2024 – Places available
Saturday 3rd February 2024 – Places available
Saturday 16th March 2024 – Places available
2pm – 4pm
£40 per person
Please call our reception team during opening hours to book your place
At Meadows Wellbeing, 57 High Street, Billingshurst, West Sussex RH14 9FJ
Breathing is something we all take for granted, but as a
qualified breath coach, Alan can help you improve your
physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
If you can't make this date, please register your interest for future sessions via the form below...
What to expect
This workshop begins with a short introduction from Alan to explain how Breathwork works and its many benefits, followed by a demonstration of the technique.
Alan will guide and coach you throughout the small group session with the opportunity to self-practice as well as undertake breathwork as part of the group session.
Be prepared to experience a physical and/or emotional release and look forward to a sense of peace and wellbeing as you embark on this incredible journey.
Improves respiratory system/lung capacity and boosts immune system improving overall health
Lowers heart rate and blood pressure moving from fight or flight to rest and digest
Helps to release stress & anxiety and alleviates depression – feel completely energised
Helps you let go of emotional baggage and negative energy
Increases awareness of feelings and emotions.
Book Your Place
Please call the Meadows Wellbeing Reception team on 01403 786081 during opening hours (Mon-Fri 8am-7pm and Saturdays 9am-1pm) to book your place over the phone.
Full payment in advance is required to confirm your place.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start of the session.
- This is a small group session of approximately 5 people plus Alan leading the session
- Wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing
- Ensure you are well hydrated and for your own comfort, we advise that you do not eat anything for a couple of hours prior to the session
- Please bring a yoga mat or something similar to lie on – you may also wish to bring a cushion for your head, a blanket/jumper and some water
- Spare mats and blankets will be available on the day
- If you are pregnant or think you are pregnant, please let us know before booking the workshop
- Please make us aware before the session if you have any kind of heart / blood pressure or respiratory issue
- Breathwork is a benign and yet powerful modality with few contraindications. For anyone with any of the following conditions we recommend that you seek the advice of your GP/other medical professional before practicing breathwork; Epilepsy /Seizures (of any kind), Glaucoma, Detached retina, Psychotic states or Borderline psychotic states
- The session takes place in a first floor room that is only accessible via two flights of stairs – please advise if you have any access requirements.
• Moves from a chest breath to an abdominal breath, reducing heart rate and blood pressure
• Aids muscle growth,
removes muscle tension to
help prevent injury
• Increases energy levels
• Helps you access more of
your lung capacity to achieve
Mental Health Benefits:
• Quiets the mind to give you clarity
• Removes negative unprocessed
energy to help with stress and anxiety
• Improves sleep
• Enriches your life
• Experience a sense of spirituality and enlightenment
• Gives you the confidence to
live the life you want
Register Your Interest Here...
If you can’t make the date(s) above but would like to be kept informed of future Breathwork Workshops, please complete the following form;
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy for this workshop – we will refund in full anytime up to 48 hours before the workshop starts. This is a very small session so if you do need to cancel please let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer your space to someone on our waiting list.